Sunday 17 March 2013

Filet Crochet Heart Doily

After my last post on Filet Crochet, I started working this doily using Filet crochet technique.
This doily remained untouched and unfinished for more than a year. Finally I decided to spend some time on this and here  is the lovely doily.

I am yet to finish the last row as I ran out of the thread and am planning to finish off at this level. The doily needs to be blocked .





 The open and closed mesh work can be seen very clearly in this picture.
 It is so amazing that juat few simple meshes can make such lovely patterns.


The pattern for this doily can be found here

16 comments:

  1. Wow- this is lovely! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't find the pattern
    Would love to get it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't find the pattern
    Would love to get it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have this pattern but I can't find it. Make it Coats has no search option. Is there anyway you can send me the pattern. I would so much appreciate it. Thank you. My email: cmeade101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, the website doesnt have the pattern a anymore. I am searching for this pattern in my saved files.
      If I find it, I will add it here.

      Delete
    2. I want this pattern video please give me your video

      Delete
    3. Sorry, this is the direct link
      http://roycedavids.blogspot.com/2018/02/heart-doily-crochet-pattern.html?m=0

      Delete
  5. i would like to have this pattern but website not working and wont let me get the pattern so I would like have one can you send me the pattern irish10italian10@aol.com please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check the link below. Hope it helps.
      http://roycedavids.blogspot.com/2018/01/?m=0

      Delete
    2. Only up to row 8! I love this doily and would love to make it for next month--

      Delete
  6. Yes, I am working on it...
    Trying to add few rows at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. is the pattern finished? The pattern I downloaded is 31 rows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern does contain 31 rows and it is an updated blog post posted on a different date. So, please follow the link given in this post.
      Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete

I love to read your comments and what you think of this post